Are you a marketing ninja with strong e-marketing abilities? If yes send us your application right away!
Still need more info on the job…Here we go:
Tapflo Group is an independent, Swedish, family owned, manufacturer and global supplier of Air operated diaphragm pumps, centrifugal pumps and other industrial process equipment.
The company was founded in Kungälv, Sweden in1980 and has since then been working with design and manufacture of thermoplastic, metal and sanitary series diaphragm pumps and also with complete range of centrifugal pumps and industrial equipment. After years of dynamic development the company evolved into Tapflo Group with own companies and independent distributors in more than 60 countries spread over the world on 6 continents.
Marketing specialist at Tapflo will be a part of Global Marketing Department assuring marketing support for Tapflo group companies and distributors around the world.
Job location: Tczew, Poland
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, or related field
- Knowledge of marketing principles and marketing communication issues
- English – Professional working proficiency is a must
- Russian - Professional working proficiency highly recommended
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Experience in working with graphic design software (Ai, Id, Ps, Corel)
- Practical knowledge of tools like Google AdWords , Google Analytics, mailing systems, CMS (Joomla knowledge is a plus)
- Participation in websites development, set up and management
- Participation in planning & conducting e-marketing campaigns (advertising campaigns, mailings, newsletters, SEM and SEO activities support)
- Cooperation with media houses and interactive agencies
- Preparing and conducting marketing research and preparing reports
- Staying in touch with Tapflo group companies and distributors from around the world. Doing research on their marketing needs and responding enquires.
- Arranging promotional events and company meetings
- Preparing (design & DTP) corporate materials like brochures, Ads, posters
- Supporting the marketing team in other activities
- Able to analyze data, draw conclusions and bringing recommendations
- Able and willing to perform public presentations and discussions
- Able to work in a multinational team
- Work committed
- Well organized with a high attention to details and the ability to follow-through on assignments.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in multinational & multicultural company
- (marketing projects are run at 6 continents)
- Attractive salary adequate to the Employee's skills
- Full time job (contract of employment) with flexible working hours
- Multiple opportunities for raising qualifications and self-development
- Implementing creative solutions and own ideas
Please send your application including CV, covering letter to: