|Type||20 Rpm||40 Rpm||60 Rpm||80 Rpm|
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- No mechanical seal or stuffing box
- Lowest cost of ownership and quick and easy maintenance
- Reversible flow
- Low sound level
- Self-priming and continuous dry running
- Accurate and repeatable dosing and metering
- Long life and greater reliability
Resistance to corrosive products
The PTL P peristaltic plastic pump is designed to withstand the most aggressive chemical media to ensure safety and protection.
Housing of our PTL P series pumps are made from antistatic polyethylene (PE HD) which has a superior wear resistance. The pump housing is fully sealed, so the liquid remains inside to avoid any contamination of the floor. The rotor and the roller holders are nickel plated to reduce the downtime and maintenance.
- Capacity: up to 10 m3/h
- Viscosity: up to 15000 cps ***
- Temperature of pumped liquid: up to 80oC *
- Differential pressure: up to 4 bar **
- Discharge pressure: up to 2 bar
- Self priming: up to 7 m ***
* At a room temperature of 20°C. Furthermore, it depends on the pumped fluid, on the hose quality and on the motor construction.
** It depends on the pump dimension and on the hose quality.
*** It depends on the pump dimension/execution, on the speed and on the tube material.
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Water treatment
- Pasta, cheese industry
- Bread dough & fruit cake
- Cosmetics industry