If you are looking for an effective way to eliminate pressure variations on the pump discharge and you have limited space in your installation, the built-on dampener is an ideal solution. It provides all the advantages of using a standard Tapflo DT dampener but is a compact solution.
The dampener housing is also the pump manifold so you do not have to worry about connecting the dampener to the pump. This solution does not affect the pump flow or the dampening effect.
The Tapflo pump with a built-on dampener combines the advantages of our standard pumps with the active pulsation dampener in a compact manner.
- Max flow (Q): 570 l/min
- Max pressure (H): 8 bar
- Material: Aluminium
Features & Benefits
- Compact. Ready to use integrated set of Tapflo AOOD pump and DT pulsation dampener. No piping or additional connections is required
- In Line. Pump outlet is at the same time dampener outlet
- Better dampening. DT pulsation dampener is fully inline, to obtain best possible dampening effect
- Dedicated. For each pump size same size of Pulsation Dampener is used
- Convertible. Built on Dampener can be implemented in already existing pumps, just by replacing pump outlet with DTK pulsation dampener