Design and materials
|Control and automation:||
SLES* is an organic chemical compound with excellent cleansing and foaming properties. For this reason it is an ingredient of various detergents, household products, soaps and shampoos.
SLES is usually supplied to the producers of above liquids at a concentration of 70%.
Due to its physical properties, this concentrated solution is difficult to handle and must be diluted below 27% before using it in the process.
- Continous or batch supply of SLES solution at a given concentration
- Immediate start of mixing process
- Constant tracing and recording of operation parameters
- Small in size, lightweight and well thought-out construction
- Local or remote control over the Unit
- Possible extensions: dosing of additional ingredients, feeding 70% SLES solution directly from a road tanker
- Independence from deliveries of diluted SLES
- Flexibility and continuity of production
- High quality of the on-site prepared SLES solution
- Significant costs reduction of SLES purchase, transportation and storage
- Additional savings on the warehouse space
- Simple and user-friendly control system
|Flow rate (SLES solution):||up to 30 m3/h, various sizes available|
|Discharge pressure:||up to 6 bar-g|
|Concentration of obtained SLES solution:||0 - 27 %|